Tuesday 10 November 2015

Feeling Autumnal...

I'm only now realising that this might possibly be my most favourite time of the year. This year, the leaves seem to be so much more crisp and warm toned.
 Not to mention my Instagram account blending in with the theme..........
 Oh, and my dog.............
Autumn is such a nice time of year because the weather isn't so horrible that you might as well wear wellie boots and the most waterproof raincoat. You can still wear your nice, suede timberland boots, with a nice thick coat that doesn't have to be waterproof.

I'm finding outdoor very easy to photograph at the moment so be prepared for all the outdoorsy-pretty picture posts!

I'm heading out in search of a DIY white backdrop this week so that I can do a beauty post soon of my favorite products at the moment. I would usually just find some rustic background at home but I'm at university now, and, well, you probably know what the rooms look like!!

Hope you're having a lovely week,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment