Saturday 5 July 2014

Greece bound....

So, I arrived here at 10am(8am UK time) Thursday. The weather is absolutely scorching hot. Nearly unbearable. 
Take off was not bad at all but landing was a whole other story. It was as if the pilot completely forgot to brake. 
I had to edit this post for you guys as it was so short and very poor! I was very tired on my holiday when I wrote this, sorry!

I'm finding it so hard keeping up with such a busy, roust night life here. I'll wake up at 10am and won't get back to the hotel until 4am-6am. Proving to be very difficult! 
It's currently 31 degrees here today with no cool breeze to calm us down. 
I am in love with the foreign men that come around the pool side selling stuff. One comes around every day shouting 'Hakuna Matata'. He's selling very pretty patterned anklets/wristbands/braids. He makes them by hand and you even get to choose your own colours! (please excuse the poor background I wanted to show you what they looked like)
I love them so much, I even bought a coral and navy one too which I'm currently wearing now. 

I best be off to get some raise by the pool....
GCS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment