Sunday 6 July 2014

Holiday Shopping List

I'm laying here restless in darkness patiently waiting to be task-free. I have the endless list of items to purchase and things to do before my flight (approximately 51 hours away) running through my head. 
"I need to buy a beach towel, a beach bag, a flight bag... Foundation.... Makeup and toiletry bags...
I need to pack, check in online, organise all of my documents..."
 The list does not end. Once an item gets checked off the list, another one crops up. I am feeling extremely anxious. Not to worry though, whether or not I get any sleep tonight and tomorrow night I will still complete this impossible task! 
As much as I love a holiday and the sun, I always ask myself 'is it really worth all of this hassle?'
Yes! Yes it is. Soon I will be in a hotel room standing on a balcony with a view similar to this......


Although, I will be in Greece this time. Not Ibiza. 

Some people say I'm the most organised person they know. I always think to myself why on earth they seem to think that as in my world, I am the least organised. I mean, I still haven't labeled my travel mini's.....



But.... I did manage to get all of my bikini shopping done months ago. I purchased a royal blue cut-out swimsuit from ASOS (last in the size *fist pump*), a beautiful turquoise and pink floral bikini that has the most gorgeous feminine frills, a red and white polka dot, high waisted bikini and last but not least, a cute, strapless, dark green tribal bikini. All of which I purchased from ASOS.com. 




I am now going to try and rest my eyes. Until next time, goodbye 
GCS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment