Thursday 18 September 2014

Long Time No Speak.........

I have had the craziest month or two! 
I decided to plan a couple of festivals in August as I wanted to make it a memorable summer. Little did I know I would be exhausted by the end of the month. I have organised three festivals in three weeks. Not mentioning I had to work every day I was home from a festival (leaving me with no recovery time)!

The first festival I attended was Boardmasters. It was overall a good festival, a little too calm for my liking and sadly all Sunday acts were cancelled due to the bad weather conditions! 


The second festival I went to was V Festival. This was the second year attending V (yes, I still have my 2013 wristband on)! It was absolutely amazing. I went with a group of 10 people and we enjoyed every minute of it! We all managed to see every single act we wanted to see (with a lot of running from The Arena to the V stage etc)!

The final festival was Creamfields. This was by far the best and worst. Anyone reading this who attended Creamfields would know what I'm talking about when I say the mud was not just mud!! It was past the ankle, milkshake consistence muck! I was ever so lucky not to have slipped on my way over to Indigo camp (probably the furthest away). My sister and I didn't see all of the acts we had originally planned to see but weren't disappointed with the ones we managed to catch such as Avicii, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike (my favorite!!), Calvin Harris, Martin Garrix and so on. 


As you have probably gathered, I have a wide range when it comes to my taste in music!
You can see all the videos and pictures I uploaded from my month and give me a follow on my Instagram page:

My next blog will be up very shortly. It will be a picture blog on my beautiful walk in Craig y Nos park last friday.
GCS 

No comments:

Post a Comment