Wednesday 16 July 2014

Feeling Poorly.........

Just thought I'd write a little blog expressing how poorly I have been feeling since I returned from my lovely holiday in Greece. I've had a lot of time recently to think about what I'd like to do with my blog and am obsessed with watching vlogs such as Hannah Maggs, Zoella and Tanya Burr! I just think the way they put so much of their life into vlogging is amazing. I feel so grateful to have found these vloggers and am lucky to see how they live their lives. I found Zoella's page back in (it must have been around) 2011-2012 when I was obsessed with reading Llymlrs blog! I would love to one day have the confidence to vlog the way these people do.

After having the best week of my life so far I now have such a painful throat and chest infection! Gone from one extreme to the other! I thought I'd fill  you in on what interesting experiences I had on my first girls holiday. Here we go....

So, we started the holiday in the airport at 3am!! I had finished packing 4 hours before this and had no sleep whatsoever. The journey to the airport went very quickly and so did the boarding for the plane! Although I did have to go into a new security machine (it was very intimidating I just had to stand there with my hands in the air whilst it detected where I had metal on me!) because I beeped. It was because of this (although it is very grubby I am very proud I've kept it on for this long)......
This is my V Festival wristband from the August 2013 festival. It has a metal clamp securing it!

The plane journey was surprisingly fine. Having a seat by the window has always been a big deal for me. I hate the middle seat because you're forced between two people and I was always too young to sit on the lane seat. Considering I panic so much when taking off and landing during turbulence and not seeing where I am landing, I was significantly calm as we had a beautiful view as soon as we burst through the clouds, look...

The flight duration was shorter than scheduled and we arrived at the very beautiful hotel in Greece at around 1:30pm (11:30am British time!) 

I needed some time to rest when we arrived but that was impossible, everyone wanted to go and explore. We went to the supermarkets to buy some Lay's crisps, I don't know if this is just me but, I find Lay's soooooo much nicer than Walkers! For those of you who have no idea what I'm speaking about, you will never find Walkers crisps in so many countries away from the UK, only a brand called Lay's. Walkers is Lay's British sister company (according to yahoo answers). 

I stocked up on about 3 large bags of prawn cocktail flavour as I am the biggest crisp lover.
We ventured through every street to Laganas strip, the beach and finally back home. I slept by the pool for the remaining afternoon!

This is going to be the end for my blog as I'm super tired now,
Goodnight
GCS ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment