Tuesday 22 July 2014

They Weren't the Prettiest but are Definitely the Tastiest....

I decided to bake some cookies! They weren't the prettiest but are definitely the tastiest. Out of 11 there are only 3 left in 12 hours! 
If any of you have some tips on keeping the chunky shape of a cookie when it's in the oven, please comment below!
I used a recipe from one of my baking books called Cooking with Chocolate by Nancy Lambert.
I'd also like to say that I love my bake wear. I had a personalised pink mixing bowl as a Christmas gift along with a personalised engraved wooden spoon (which isn't in any of these pictures) both from Not on the High Street. I also had this lovely floral apron which reminds me of Cath Kidston! 
I am now off to make some chocolate fudge truffles
Happy baking,
GCS 

No comments:

Post a Comment